Why Choose Crain Orthodontics?
Three words describe our approach to orthodontics: Trust. Dedication. Innovation. These serve as the foundation that allows us to provide outstanding treatment results.
- Text communication: Would you rather text than call? You can communicate with us via text messaging (at the same phone number that you call us: 972-618-5050) to make or move your appointments, to ask us questions about your treatment, to send us photos of your teeth/braces/aligners if you suspect that you are having a problem, to contact us for emergencies (even after hours and on weekends), and for anything else you need. During regular hours, your texts come to our computers so that we can text you back right away. You will be communicating with us—not a remote, third party company. After hours and on weekends, your texts will go directly to Dr. Crain's phone. Our goal is to be accessible to you at all times. If you do prefer to call us, you will never reach one of those annoying phone trees that no one likes. You will reach a staff member—a real live person!
- iTero Element Scanner: We utilize advanced 3D scanning technology to replace goopy impressions.
- No upcharge for clear aligners: Unlike many other offices, we do not charge more for orthodontic treatment using clear aligners rather than braces. If you have been told that your treatment cannot be done with clear aligners, come see us! We use a treatment method in which we use braces to address those issues that aligners will not correct—and we can usually address those in 3-6 months of braces wear. Then we will remove your braces and finish your treatment with aligners. We will provide this service for no upcharge over other comprehensive treatment. Now that is innovation that benefits our patients!
- Self-ligating brackets: Braces with actual benefits! Shorter treatment times, gentle tooth movements, and less discomfort than before. We recognize that many patients prefer braces rather than aligners, or their treatment needs require braces. Therefore, we will continue to use the best and most innovative braces and wire technology to maximize treatment results, experience, and comfort for our patients.
- Innovative office design: Private treatment rooms for ALL of our patients, charging stations, TVs, WiFi, a video game room, a convenient table for parents/siblings who have work to do while in our office: our office is designed with your experience and comfort in mind.
We are fully dedicated to you and your family. We are a one doctor, one location practice. A trend in orthodontics is for doctors to split their time between numerous locations. The result is that patients are limited as to when they can schedule regular appointments or be seen for emergencies. You will always find us in our Plano location. We are dedicated to you and this area.
Additionally, our dedication is the foundation upon which we provide excellent orthodontic treatment results. Dr. Crain designs every treatment plan for every patient. He sees every patient at every appointment. In our practice, the doctor—not the assistant—places the braces and makes all treatment decisions. For after hours emergencies, our patients communicate directly with Dr. Crain—not a third party company or answering service. We are dedicated to each and every one of our patients at every step along the way. Being dedicated to you and your treatment is one way that we consistently achieve excellent results. Dr. Crain emphasizes conservative treatment, provided at the right time and in the right manner, for the best orthodontic experience and strongest results.
We are experienced professionals, and we genuinely care about you as a person. We want to understand your goals and concerns, learn who you are, and establish open, straightforward communication. Because all of our patient rooms are private treatment rooms rather than a large treatment area with many patient chairs in one room, you are able to discuss your treatment in privacy. We are here to serve you and work hard to earn your trust.
Schedule a Consultation
Today is a great day to learn more about orthodontics and how we can help you achieve the healthy and confident smile you desire. Please contact Crain Orthodontics, in Plano, to schedule an appointment with Dr. Crain.