We look forward to meeting and getting to know you!
Call or text us at 972-618-5050 to schedule your initial visit. If you would like for Dr. Crain to evaluate your teeth and discuss your treatment needs online, request an online smile assessment.
Patient Information and Health History
Please print and fill out the patient information, health history, and HIPAA privacy notice forms and bring them to your first appointment.
Complimentary Initial Visit
Firsts can be nerve racking. At Crain Orthodontics, we make your first appointment a positive experience! There are no fees until your treatment actually starts. When you come into our office, you will be greeted by one of our team members who will take great care of you.
Dr. Crain will:
- Listen to your concerns and goals
- Do a thorough exam
- Discuss the problems that need correction
- Explain his treatment plan and length of treatment
- Discuss if now is the best time for treatment. Kids who still have baby teeth may not be ready for treatment yet. For more information about this, please read more here: Early Orthodontics (Phase I).
- Answer any questions you may have—we will give you all of the time you need to ask all of your questions, and Dr. Crain will discuss all of them with you. We do not rush you through any of your appointments.
Next, a team member will:
- Discuss all aspects of your insurance benefits, the treatment fee, and the payment options
- Show you exactly what orthodontic appliances Dr. Crain has prescribed
- Take digital photographs and digital X-rays of your teeth. For study models, we use the iTero digital scanner. No more messy and goopy impressions! This is done at no charge. There are no fees until treatment actually starts.
We will never pressure you into having x-rays taken or into starting treatment until you are ready. We do not believe in a high-pressure sales approach designed to encourage you to hurry and commit to treatment. We follow traditional principles in a relaxed atmosphere where your concerns and needs are the most important thing.